I know you have questions ... email me at info@badassetblog.com

Sunday, April 7, 2013

HUFFINGTON POST BIAS

So you can find one or two horror stories of pre-foreclosure securing going wrong and now the whole industry is fraudulent?  Give me a break Huffington Post.  Without foreclosure contractors, there would be millions of homes left completely abandoned throughout the United States.  Who do you think secures these properties against squatters and copper thieves?  Who do you think mows the lawn?  Who is going to winterize properties when the homeowner up and leaves the house with the heat off?  See my previous post.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/03/foreclosure-bank-fraud-abuse_n_2999790.html

4 comments:

  1. Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work.
    real estate course

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are a South East Asian Company that processes work orders for Preservation Companies. Go to the link to see our website and learn what services we provide.
    http://ayeshaservices.wix.com/propertypreservation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this helpful article it is a good share. I am very amazed by the information for Property Market of this blog and I am glad I had a look at the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good and productive post. Keep update more like this.Really amazing All post . i like your all post Keep it Up.property websites

    ReplyDelete