I know you have questions ... email me at info@badassetblog.com

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Relevant News

Sorry for no updates in the last week.  All of my clients decided we could do twice as much work as the typical load.  Winter is here in Wisconsin so now the rush is on to get these winterizations done.   Here are some interesting articles from the last couple of days.  I've had some people email me on the future of this industry, and I think these might give some insight as to where it's all headed.

Foreclosures on the Rise Again

Ten Million Homes (19%) Face Foreclosure; 50% of Mortgages Underwater

Got PrimeX Short?: Half The Country's Mortgages Are Underwater

Foreclosure Activity Increases for Third Straight Month

Fannie Mae Says It Needs $7.8 Billion More U.S. Aid

1 comment: