I know you have questions ... email me at info@badassetblog.com

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

UPDATE: MOLDIEST HOUSE I'VE SEEN

You've asked for more pictures, so here they are.  I posted the first pictures just over a week ago, and since then the bank has finally approved some work at this property.  (We sent the original bid in February)  We'll be removing anything coated with mold from this house.  So probably about 90% of the drywall and flooring.  I've got my mold guy in there today doing a pre-demolition mold kill, so we will hopefully be able to get in there by the end of the week to start tearing everything out.  I'll keep you updated!






















4 comments:

  1. Dam the pics alone make my skin crawl and I've been in some pretty crappy places also. Thanks for updates and keep the blog rolling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are a South East Asian Company that process work orders for Preservation companies. If you would like us to help, Follow the link to view our website:
    http://ayeshaservices.wix.com/propertypreservation

    ReplyDelete
  3. how did you bid this job? i have a smiliar job but cant figure out how to bid it

    ReplyDelete
  4. My God, I thought my little corner of the room was bad. But this is just insane. I would just burn the house down.

    ReplyDelete