I know you have questions ... email me at info@badassetblog.com

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

NEW Dewalt 20V MAX Lithium Ion Cordless Power Tools


These look promising, I've always liked the 18v set from Dewalt.  The cordless impact wrench can make a carpenter out of anybody.  Hopefully these will fair better than the 36v set they came out with a few years ago.  Here is there claim for this set:

"These tools deliver up to 57% faster application speed and up to 35% more runtime than leading 18 Volt lithium ion tools. So if you're using the 20V MAX system, you're getting more done. No matter the job, these tools have the speed, power and control you need. Available 3 Amp Hour (Ah) and 1.5 Ah lithium ion batteries make it a versatile system. And a comfortable design lets you work all day which means you can get more done."

If someone at Dewalt wants to send me a set I'd be happy to write a review on them. Wink, wink.

You can find more info on these at http://www.dewalt.com/20VMAX

2 comments:

  1. Nice post. I have been a general contractor for years and have had several different sets of cordless, starting with my whopping 9.2 volt Makitas, lol. Had Craftsmen 19.2 which had great power and decent battery life, after many years this set died off. Now have the Porter Cable 18's, I have always liked PC tools but this set is just "ok" battery life on drill and impact are "usable" but nothing spectacular, the sawzall, forget it, chews the batteries right up, same with the saw. These are all NiCD of course though so that makes a slight difference. These dewalts might be my next set to try out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See also more and compare for best prices deals for Power Tools here!

    ReplyDelete