I know you have questions ... email me at info@badassetblog.com

Thursday, October 13, 2011

HOW TO DOCUMENT GRASS CUTS



So this is a quick overview of grass cut photos.  For some reason grass cut pics are the hardest to get my new employees to grasp, and it is so important.  I have most of my chargebacks come from lousy grass cut pictures.  As I was saying, this is an overview, but your client might request additional photos or requirements.  I know of banks that want the house in the background of the tape measure picture.  This can get pretty stupid, especially for the amount of money some companies want to pay for grass.  If you are new to this and have a client that says they just need a before and after of the front and back, be careful.  They are only saying this so they can charge you back for not taking adequate documentation of the grass cut.  Don't be a sucker.  And don't do grass cuts for $30.

No comments:

Post a Comment