I know you have questions ... email me at info@badassetblog.com

Thursday, October 13, 2011

HOW TO DO AN INITIAL SECURE


So lets get this straight, this is how I do my initial secure photos for my clients.  You better make sure that you know each of your clients' specifics.  I have heard of some nationals asking you to put yard sticks by the debris in the room and some to take up to 7 pictures of each of the damages.  Just make sure you cover your bases; you wouldn't want to have to do anything at your own cost (which is always complete bullshit).  That being said, I put this little step-by-step guide together so I alway get the same results, no matter who is taking the pictures.  It is so much easier to do the uploading in the office when you know exactly the order of the photos being taken.  If you do follow this guide and fill out your worksheets after each room, you shouldn't miss anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment